You know your Munster roof needs to be replaced or your roof repaired, and you also know that you cannot do the job yourself. Many people get the bright idea to do their roof their selves and they quickly find out that this is a bigger job than they could have ever realized it, reinforcing their need to calling a roofing contractor.
Questions to ask a roofing contractor:
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have a contractor license?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- Do you specialize in this type of roofing?
- What type of products do you use in roofing?
- Will you replace decking or just shingles?
- How soon can you complete the work?
- What will the cost be to replace the roof?
These are all very important questions to ask when choosing a Munster roofing contractor because they will help you establish how much experience they have and how qualified they are to do your job. Tri-County Roofing is your experience Munster roofing contractor.