Tri-County's experience in gutter installation and maintenance spans almost 3 decades. Our vast experience and highly-qualified installers makes us second-to-none in providing a quality gutter system for your home.
Here are some of the steps we take to assure you a quality job DONE RIGHT!
- Your gutters are provided with a baked-on, color-matching enamel for durability and longevity through all types of weather.
- Gutters are hung with commercial-grade hidden hangers that are not visible from the outside.
- We utilize pop rivets instead of steel zip screws for fastening corners to straight runs.
- All gutter corners and creases are double-sealed with caulk to assure they are leak-free.
- Downspout straps are custom-made and mount from the back for a smooth look and fit.
- Our gutter installations come with a 5 year workmanship and 20 year manufacturer's warranty.
Protecting Your Gutters
We employ the best in gutter protection. The Leaf Relief system comes compete with 100% debris-blocking efficiency, is virtually invisible from the ground, and fits all roof slopes- never requiring gutter repositioning.
Leaf Relief is bird, squirrel, and pest resistant, and available for both 5" and 6" gutters.
Our Gutter Services
- Gutter Installation
- Downspout Repairs
- Gutter Protection
- Gutter Repairs